mardi 12 décembre 2006

Out of Office


I will be out of the office starting 13 December 2006 and will return on 23 December 2006. I shall have only restricted access to my emails. For urgent queries, please call following numbers:

You feel sick? dial 15
Your house is burning? dial 18
A serial killer is watching you? dial 17

The serial killer is just behind you, your house is already burning which would explain why you are sick? Too late! you will die and it will be painful...

Last solution: call my mobile.
"You reached the voicemail of Jerome S. I am currently on a business trip so please leave me a message and I will call you back as soon as this fucking Bouygues Telecommunication network will be able to forward your message. Merci."


3 Comments:

At 12 décembre, 2006 23:39, Anonymous Anonyme said...

May I come with you ?

Gnark gnark vous tous !

We'll enjoy the snow, the girlz and the fucking joy of being free of everything ! Yeehaa !

 
At 13 décembre, 2006 19:44, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ja, jetzt geht los!

 
At 15 décembre, 2006 17:11, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Bonne vacances mon Lapin!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

<